What are cigar cellophane bags?
Cigar Cellophane Bags are a film made of cotton cellulose. It is a material that cigar makers use to wrap finished sticks. The film is porous, which means it is breathable, allowing moisture to penetrate the cellophane sleeves and allowing airflow.
Cellophane is used as protection against damage, mainly although it can also fulfill other functions.
Protection: Cellophane bags are an effective method of protecting cigars from water, bacteria, and the consumer’s hands.
The length of this cellophane bag is 9 inches.
- The ring refers to the cigar that will be put in the cellophane bag.
- The length refers to the cellophane bag.
You can choose the quantity:
- 25 cigar cellophane bags.
- 250 cigar cellophane bags.
- 500 cigar cellophane bags.
- 1000 cigar cellophane bags.