Boveda 2 Way Humidity Control – 69% RH (SIZE 8)
For aficionados who love their hobby but not the work of maintaining fine cigars. 60-gram Boveda provide hassle-free maintenance of full-size humidors or humidor bags. Every Boveda RH is accurate to +/- 1% in an airtight environment which humidors are not. It’s common that the actual RH of your humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you are using, due to humidor quality and ambient dryness.
Unlike distilled water and PG solutions with sponges, gels, crystals, and beads that will impart unwanted flavors on your cigars, Boveda’s reverse osmosis membrane only releases pure water vapor and Boveda will never damage through direct contact.
- Designed for up to 10 count humidors
- Works well with most wood humidors which are usually not airtight
- Cigars with fragile wrappers, such as Cameroon and Connecticut Shade, which can handle more moisture and perform better at a higher humidity
- Automatically adds and absorbs moisture with Boveda’s patented 2-way humidity control
- 69% is recommended as the first Boveda used in your wooden humidor after seasoning, will help maintain a high 60s RH level.